FCDICE and You or Making It Easier – Student Login
FCDICE Student Login
This tutorial will guide you through logging in to the FCDICE system. This assumes you have never been to this site before.
Never Registered? You need to “Create New Account”
You will need to create a new account for yourself.
- On the home page, select “Create New Account”.
- This will start you through the new account process by verifying that your SSN is not already on file.
- After SSN verification, provide your last name and DOB.
- Complete the registration process.
- When you reach the end of the process, be sure to select “Save”. Save will take you to the In-Box page
Retrieving your FCDICE number:
- Log out.
- Log in again.
- Click CUSTOMIZE at the top of the page. Then click MY PROFILE. You will find your STUDENT ID on that page. Please write the FCDICE # on your Medical form and Certification page where it asks for Student ID. Keep this number with you at all times. You will need this number for all future class registrations.
CITY OF CORAL SPRINGS, FLORIDA • CORAL SPRINGS FIRE DEPARTMENT
CORAL SPRINGS REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC SAFETY
4180 NW 120 Ave • Coral Springs, FL 33065 • www.coralspringsfireacademy.org
Phone 954-346-1774 • Fax 954-340-4351 or 954-340-4423